LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shael singh (sales man)     28 April 2010

ancestral property




my name is shailendra kumar we have a comercial complex in bangalore, it was an ancestral property

registered in my fathers name ,my father expired in 2001 and my mother got the khata of the property registered in her name ,Now the problem is my mothers is taking huge advances from tenents and making property in her name we are two brothers and 1 sister , my mother is in bad terms with me and does not want to give any any share nor even a single shop for my living , my sister is married ,iam married .

my brother,sister and mother are all against me.

i have a few questions

1> can i get any share in my ancestral property

2> can i freeze any transaction my mother trying to do with the tenents

3> steps to get a share in my property iam the eldest son


plz help


 1 Replies

Rakesh Shekhawat (Advocate)     28 April 2010

Certainly you have equal share in ancestral property with ur mother and sisters. To obtain ur share , you have to file a simple partition and injunction suit in the District and sessions judge court. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register