LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjunath babu (Business)     27 October 2021

Ancestors property partition

Hi I am 37years old , three years ago I had a loss in business had 17lakhs debt now it has grow to 46lakhs

I am asking my dad to give one site from my ancestors property but he has been refusing

We have ancestors property 

2 and  half acers land in banglore in main road 

6 site in BBMP area 

6000 sqft land 

And 1acers of land bought by dad by selling our old ancestors house 

My family info 

Dad ,mom and 2sons both married and have daughter

We all live together in one house 

My dad gets rent of 2.3lakhs per month and gives 50k each for both sons 

My debts are keep on growing dad by day I am asking my dad for one site he is refusing and not at all listening and its ur debt do anything u want I can't help , 

If any debtors come to house asks me  my dad scolds and tells them he can't help do anything with me I don't know 

 what can I do legally to get my share or my problem solved and how much time it takes to happen and what's the process 

Please help me I am not able live with my kids peacefully .. debtors are always calling my social life is also getting spoild , it even makes me to  think to end my life so my insurance money can make my wife n daughter live peacefully 




 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 October 2021

A father (current owner of the ancestral property) and his son have equal ownership rights over the property. However, the share of each generation (the father and his siblings) is decided first after which the successive generations have to subdivide the portion inherited from their corresponding predecessor.

You can file a partition suit in the civil court for your share of ancestral property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query