LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Renuka   27 May 2024

Ancestor property

We have an ancestor property and there are 9 legal heirs, out of 9 5 are ready to sale and 4 are not ready to sale,y father is is no more now my father's elder brother is staying in the ancestor property and not ready to sell, yesterday he came to us and said I will pay you 500000 to each legal heirs and you give the sign but the property price 170000 to each legal heirs. We have builder who is saying I need 6 people from your side once they give sign or power of attorney he will make them to leave or vacate that particular place area

Please assist what should we do as his sons are are warning us that we are not the part of this house

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 May 2024

The suggestion made by your father's brother is an incorrect and illegal suggestion.

Don't do any such thing for the greed of money.

If you feel that the cosharers are not cooperating then you take the legal route to file a suit for partition and find the solution and remedy.

When the matter attains legal complication then the builder will leave the project and abscond.

In that situation you will be left to toil in lurch repenting over your own guilt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register