Amendment in head office of the firm

hello, i am newly adovate of up commercial tax (vat) .

my client wants to change his head office to the other district.

i already applied for amendment in head office of the firm fromm online facility of the up vat system.

i wants to know where i have to submited all these documents and in which jurisdictions of the offices.



Author, In the partnership deed, if it is noted that other branch offices will be opened if necessary in any place, then only branch office may be opened.  But the place of Head Office i.e.Registered Office cannot be changed.


I respectfully disagree. The head office - i.e. principal place of business may be changed by submitting form II at the registrars office with fees. After registration a notification may be made in two local newspapers in this regard.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x