LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nieseeth Behera   21 April 2022

Agreement of transfer cum sale

I  purchased from 2nd party a flat under the Co-operative Housing Society in 2010 through a bank loan in Panaji Goa and registering it in Sub Registrars office as AGREEMENT OF TRANSFER CUM SALE

The second party also purchased the flat in 2000 from the first party ( owner) through a bank loan ,similarly by making a agreement of transfer cum sale . 

The owner had allotment letter from Goa Housing Board , however he never made a sale deed with the second party . Though all the other formalities were done such as NOC from Society ,  1% membership fee paid to society as per by laws  and change of name in the share certificate. 

The same was done by me too. However as I  visited the Goa Housing Board  that say that  they  will do sale deed with the first party only , whom I have not known .

The second party is also not in contact . 

The Society being cooperative society was suppose to do it and   all the members are doing by themselves . Only mine is a rare case. 

In the NOC to the Bank  the Society letter has  only mentioned as such " the society shall execute the deed of conveyance before sub -registrar of IIhas Goa , Shortly from Goa housing Board in respect of the land and building / flats thereon :

i am fearing about my status of my ownership .

pl guide nieseeth@gmail.com 

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 April 2022

A Conveyance Deed is a legal document that conveys some rights over an immovable property from one person to another. The developer must execute the Conveyance Deeds of flats and common areas to transfer their ownership rights to the respective owners and the housing society.The provision of obtaining the deemed conveyance, enables societies to get the legal title and ownership of land, developing rights and to make entries in the government’s records.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register