Upgrad LLM

agreement for settlement deed

ceo, non-profit org

When property goes for sale, people write sale agreement first and later do deed transfer.

Similarly in a family when one wants to write settlement deed but want to first write an agreement with property schedule and conditions for the settlement (exchange of money etc).  On a later date settlement deed or partition deed will be executed.

What is the most binding type of agreement for this, at the same time it has to be cost effective?


Is there something like "Agreement for Settlement/Partition" and get that registered in the revenue department. What are the costs for this type of agreement.







Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x