New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rani (House wife)     25 November 2010


Dear Sir,

I had entered in a Personal  Agreement with some one, duly signed with Photograph attached, but not done Notary, how for I am liable to Honor the Content of the Agreement, is such Agreement is valid in Court of Law.

Is the other person have write to drag me in court.

Prior Consent was taken by my husband separately, mentioning of Agreement and the person with whom I made the Agreement.

Is he also liable to honor the same and responsible.

Pl guide



 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 November 2010

What is that agreement.  Without knowing the details of the agreement it is not good to answer.

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     25 November 2010

Dear Querist,


Please provide facts to advice you accordingly. 

Surendra Singh Chandrawat (Lawyer)     25 November 2010

Dear Rani,

Agreement becomes enforceable when it gets registered or notarized by appropriate authority, this is a general rule.

Let to know of the purpose of agreement to have clear picture.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register