LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surendra Parmar   11 June 2021

After Session court Order Procedure

my friend was charged by police in under sec 420 lower court not given bail to my friend thn we hve apply to session court now the stage is in order ?? if order passed by court to grant bail then this order copy were I hve to submit. ??? in lower court , in jail , pls guide me I will be highly obliged for u ????


 2 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     11 June 2021

Those things all managed by your lawyer. Your lawyer will  guide you properly 

Vasundhara Singh (Student)     12 June 2021


Sessions Court holds a high position in the hierarchy of criminal courts and comes just below the High Courts. Courts of Chief Metropolitan Magistrate, judicial magistrates, come under the sessions court. If the order of bail is granted by the sessions court, then there is no need to take the order to the lower court as the order of sessions court will be binding on them.  

The bail order can be directly taken to the jail authorities for the immediate release of the person and if the jail authority does not abide by the order, a complaint against him can be made to the superior police officer or directly to the court who passed the order of the bail. It becomes mandatory for the police to release the person without any unnecessary delay.  


Vasundhara Singh  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register