LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinaykumar Ponaganti   18 May 2017

after die loan barrower family role

Hello sir/ Madem, this is vinaykumar iam from Karimnagar, telangana.iam very sad to saying this my father dead aftet barrow a commercial vechicle loan from a private finance company.now that company sending notices from lawyer with my mother and my name. my father fails to pay the every month EMI then they brought our vechicle after that one month my father death happened due to financial problems from that company he suffered daily with money issues one day morning he dead with heart stroke now that company trying to spoils our mental health and put into problem. what we survive from them in law any chance to claim on our names incase of barrower fail and they will take climinal act on us.kindly help us iam trying to government job but incase of criminal acts iam not applicable that. plz help us.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2017

The borrower is dead.

The lender has forcibly collected the vehicle.

Has it been sold or being used by lender?

Record all threats and lodge police complaint.

If you are unable to handle the matter on your own, entrust to local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity.

If you have monetary issues seel FREE LEGAL AID from local free legal aid center.

It is usually in courts complex.

Vinaykumar Ponaganti   18 May 2017

thanku very much for your reply, how can contact to free legal aid,where it is? i am a student i don't know well known regards this. kindly tell me if incase of we not respond his Finace company legal notice.what and which kind of action they will take on us?

It is usually in courts complex.Inquire in person.

Or Type Free Legal Aid and name of your location and you can get response.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register