LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyam jain (properitor)     15 November 2013

Advice seeking

My grandfather has died and he has two sons , my father and my bade papa, and 6 daughters.

Recently partition has been done in grandfathers property bettwen my father and grand father. I have my grandmother living now also and she is now with my bade papaji, and she has got some property in her name also, which is also partition bettween my papaji and bade papaji. In our family there are 2 sisters of mine and my mom also. Since now a days there is no good relation of me and my father due to my sisters conspiracy, iam living a confused life

My question is when should i claim my rights in above menitoned properties, and how to claim, explain please the procedure, i would be very thankful for your precious advice, someone help me please.....

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 November 2013

not as long as your father is alive.

Mohan Kumar (Advocate chennai 9840261011)     15 November 2013

You can file the partition suit before the appropriate court if the property is not your fathers self earned

Raj (Propriter)     16 November 2013

Hi, One of my neighbour have taken personal loan form Co- Operative bank in the year of Nov’ 2000 of Rs 20, 000/- without any security deposited and he was a business man (Grocery shop). He was already pay Rs.13,781 (Principal and Interest). But in the year of 2001 November, his shop was damaged by fire. After that he was not able pay any EMI to bank poor for financial reason, He was communicating to the bank recovery agent, but not in written.

He was send one letter to the bank for settlement of his loan on Feb 2013 with a minimum amount, but now bank says that he should pay the entire Principal amount with some interest, otherwise they will take legal action on him. Right now he is a high BP and Blood sugar patient.

Please suggest me on that situation.

Regards

Raj

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register