LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

socially backward (Social worker)     18 November 2015

Advice on divorce procedure

In this case,the wife wants mutual divorce from her husband and they are living desperately for almost 5 years now for some marital dispute!Now,the husband doesn't say anything about his concent to this procedure or make it clear as to what he wants.What measures can be taken by the wife to proceed legally?Kindly advise.


 2 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     18 November 2015


In your question the things mentioned are not pretty clear. You have mentioned that the wife wants to have a divorce with mutual consent and the husband doesnt want a divorce.. what does that mean.. how can that be mutual consent?

Secondly, as you have mentioned both of them are living desperately for 5 years?? did you mean separately ??

If in case the husband is not responding or he is not sure about it yet.. then better find a counsellor for both of them. And even after that if the husband denies to give divorce then the wife can file a petition in the court by mentioning proper and justified grounds for the divorce.

Adv. Yogen Kakade, Pune

vkarun   19 November 2015

Hi , I need help, please suggest me .. My brother recently got arya samaj marriage with muslim girl but they are not registered proper. Now we want to cancellation of this marriage. Still he didn't get any certificate from arya samaj mandir because arya samaj team facing some date issues. they wants some agreement of date-change than they will sign the certificate.. Now please suggest, we have any way to cancellation this matter. Also arya samaj member told him, if he is not provide required document regarding date issues they didn't allow certificates. or that marriage automatically rejected, Is it ??? please help...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query