Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Advice on divorce petition-urgent

Hi All,

My marrigae happend at Karimnagar in AP where wife staying  and me and my wife stayed in Banglore and my parents are staying at Ananthapur in AP.

Questions :

1) Which is the best place to file Divorce petition? if I file divorce petition in Banglore, Is wife has right to transfer divorce petition? Please advise.

2) How can I stop to transfer Divorce petition to wife's place? Please advise. Give me some precautions to stop? How can I fight for this?  

Learning

6 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     25 July 2013

You can file at Karimnagar or Banglore as per your wish.

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     25 July 2013

file at banglore

she can file transfer

(Guest)

Hi All, Thanks for quick advices,How can I stop to transfer Divorce petition to wife's place? Please advise. Give me some precautions to stop? How can I fight for this?  

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     25 July 2013

Transfer the case from Bangalore to A.P., she hasto approach the Supreme Court.  You have to contest the transfer petition in Supreme Court.  If she is still working in Bangalore, you have got better chances to stop the transfer.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     25 July 2013

Agreed with above experts.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 August 2013

connect to https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=85820&offset=1#.Uf3G9azQzml

god is kind to you that you have chance of peaceful reconciliation and do not spoil this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register