LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunix7em (n/a)     26 November 2007

Advice on backwages

Hi Friends,

  My name is Ramarao B and i was discharged from my services for not  abiding to the transfer which was an act of personal vendatta by MD on me, My wife was Pregnant during that time and i was asked to go to baroda on an other assignment of which i don't have neither experience nor the knowledge of, i requested the MD to give me training for that new assignment atleast so i can perform my duties, he was adamant and discharged me from my duties after serving a chargesheet.. which was not clear at all, The company failed to give a clearnotice as well, because of that i didn't attend the enquiry which was started by MD  by the person who was not eligible to do the enquiry,

This is hard to believe that this has happened in a govt company called HFCL ( Hindustan Flourocarbons Limited) I was a marketing manager there.I've done my MBA.

It's been 7 years since this case has been filed in the High court of A.P , they have recently given a judgement ( here is the link [url=][/url])

However i did not get the backwages and also the company said they are going to appeal against the judgement. i am living with 2 kids from more than 7 years without job and with little help in a village from my relatives, Life has changed for me.

It took 7 years for me to prove my innocence, you can't believe this i filed my case and won it as a party in person because i can't pay the lawyers, now someone please suggest me how could i get the backwages, because i have lost my valuable life of 7 years now even if they give me a job, how is the law punishing the people who had done this to me..

Is there anyway i can get my backwages?

Please do respond.....

Thanks in advance

Ramarao B




 4 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     28 November 2007

You have to file an appeal against the order of the High Court since backwages was not ordered by the High Court.

sunix7em (n/a)     28 November 2007

Thank you Sir,

I am just worried that if i appeal against the high court order they may setaside the current judgement and ask for a departmental enquiry which will take a long time.. for which i am not prepared to.. i have a family and i can't run.

Has it ever happened that the high court has granted backwages to the employees...


Nik (Rti)     04 December 2022

File caveat you protect your judgement 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 January 2023

you could have yourself attached copy of order of Hon'ble High Courrt instead of expecting making the experts (giving you free advise ) to keep hunting for the judgement to favor you with free advise.


Anyway I tried downloadting the judgemet and failed as computer watns te website to contain risk.


even if someone is linked to the website of the court still will nto be able to get the judgement as you have neither given you clar (offical name) nor the date of judgement.


You can gain nothing from this forum by playing hide and seek with experts.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register