LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

murali (bank)     27 March 2014

Advice me please

Recently i have decided to buy a plot in Bangalore. Plot owner given me the xerox copy of the documents. I took it to a local advocate. He has advised me to stay away from it. Then i went to another he told no there is no problem in it. First advocate as telling some drafting error is there in sale deed. i will try to explain it here. -------------------------- sale deed ---------- First vendors name comes represented by GPA holder the One part. In favor of : purchasers name "PURCHASER: the other part. AND m/s sabari investments represented by its partner called the " AGREEMENT HOLDER" ------------------------------------- This AND will create problem for me??? Please guide me thank u

Learning

1 Replies

NITEN KUMAR SAHA (student)     28 March 2014

to legalfaqs
I have a land in Madhyamgram but it was illegally captured by the owner sons ,it was too sold at by that owner itself 1966 .After that the land got sold to four other person and then to me but none of them had done mutation and either put their name on B.L.R .O records. The records still holds the name of the first owner it was a vacant land so the first owner sons built small huts and threatening us not  to enter the land .
Please suggests what to do and how to vacant the land

Regards ,

Niten Kumar Saha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register