Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adpoted child

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 February 2017

Other thread;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Childrens-and-grandchilndren-share-147178.asp

Detailed response to your query has been posted.

If possible involve elders of the family, seasoned competent and experienced well wishers, and resolve the matter in your favor.

With their intervention and some reasoned discussions, negotiations, the amicable settlement can be possible.

MCD is another perspective.

Approach a very able and senior local counsel specializing in Family/property/civil matters for considered opinion after detailed examination of all relevant docs and inputs from you.

The courts of law have been known to grant divorce based on evidence of Mental Cruelty.

Husband (self)     21 February 2017

Thanks kumar

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Husband
My correction, I am not staying with first wife,

1. What logic behind adopting male child by your wife? 
I dont know what is her intention, but to trouble me

I Need divorce, first wife  is asking for property to be given to daughter then divorce she will give, But first wife is big liar,cannot trust, so     i am in dilemma

So you got remarried during lifetime of first wife? That itself is illegal.  You should be in Jail.  And you are bothered about child and custody?  You dont need a Lawyer, you need a psychiatrist.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 February 2017

You are welcome.

The matter that has complications as pointed above due to 2nd marriage while 1st marriage was subsisting shall have its own complications. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register