LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajbabu kumar (job)     08 January 2022

Adoption deed

I have adopted a child in april 2020 from a known person , adoption deed was made in subregistara office . New birth certificate was also released .after this we were not in touch of biological parents ,but childs biological mother used to come to my wifes freind home and used to say i want my child back etc etc .time passed ,now they have send a notice from the lawyer to termintae adoption deed and to give child back to them . I dont want to give child back as afyer 10 years of marriage we didint got any child so we adopted , lawyer has send me notice to termintae ghe adoption deed and to give child back or he will fule a case in court, 

I want to know that is it possible that court can revoke the adoption 


 3 Replies

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     08 January 2022

1. Depending on clauses of the registered Adoption Deed, it may be revoked PROVIDED the biological parents prove that their Child is mistreated /beaten /abused /etc....

2. The Adoption Deed can be rescinded /revoked /cancelled only in a Civil Court and not in any other manner.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Shashi Dhara   08 January 2022

adoptive father or mother , adopted child,and adpoted mother or father  ,these five persons can only challenge not others .so if she challenge fight legally in court with mentally prepared to release her to her biological parents with broken heart.if they loss be happy.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     09 January 2022

Once legal formalities has been completed neither biological patented nor adoptive parent can cancel or terminate the adoption .It is only civil court who can cancel the adoption on the ground of fraud or illl treatment with child.


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query