Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praveen (student)     04 June 2012

Admission fee reimbursement

Hello Sir

I made admission to my kid for pre nursery for the current year (2012-13) on 5/5/2012  in Vidya Vibov School in Bangalore, Due to some personal reason i am relocating back to my native place, As per director of Education circular if we cancel admission within 1 month the school should return back the admission fee,except the registration fee. but when i enquired in the school, management says that they do not return back admission fee even afterthe cancellation. i have paid 22350/- Rs which is not a small amount. please help me in this regards.

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Narasimha.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 June 2012

You may meet the principle again with some witness, and submit a gentle representation by pre drafted letter addressed to the Principle, narrating your previous representations in person and response of the principle, and making a mention of Director of Education circular and request that your amount of Rs...............may be supplied to you by bank DD thru redg. post only, so as to reach you in next 7 days. You may mention that a postage prepaid, self addressed envelope, as purchased from PO, is enclosed herewith. You may obtain acknowledgment of your letter. You may also  record your representation (audio/visual).

If the institution does not grant relief, you may meet Director of Education, with pre drafted letter and copy of fee receipt, asking for refund to be supplied to you say within next 7 days, and obtain acknowledgment.

You must get relief. If no relief is provided you may escalate to higher authority and peruse RTI route. You can approach a competent and experienced lawyer and issue legal notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register