LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayur Mangilal Jain   20 September 2017

Activa lost found and is in police station

Sir I had lost my activa which was stolen by some one on 11th Aug 2017 after mid night ie 12th Aug 2017. I had even lost the keys with it I had gone to file a complain on 12th mrg to file FIR but the police man said to wait for 24 hours nd try finding your activa den come to file FIR I tried finding the activa near by and even in towing place and polish station I went to police station daily after that so that I can file an FIR and apply for insurance Some days I went to police station 2 time On 16th Sep the police ppl wrote all what happened in a laptop Not giving me FIR copy and saying me u will get an FIR copy tommprrow On 18th dey called me and said me to come and see the CCTV recording and then they will give me the FIR copy I went nd saw the CCTV which clearly shows two ppl taking my activa at around 3.15 am on 12th Sep I yet dint got the FIR copy nor I sign any document in police station The officer was not Der at that time and so the CCTV OFFICER told me to come tomorrow On 19th My friend found my activa on mid of road. Called me to come rushing I went Der took the activa and den called the police officer saying I found my activa but network and rain dint made me hear what he was sayin So I went to police station where he told me to keep the activa and keys Der in the police station Now the officer is saying that fir is been filed and you have to go to court to claim your activa Sir my question to u all is When I dint sign any document in Polish station does an fir can be filed. Yes I was forcing officer to file an FIR but he dint nor he took my sign on any paper or book If I lost my property and den find it myself (with help of my friend and family) does the police have the right to keep it with them Do I have to go to court to file claim for lost of property in this case Note I have not yet sign any documents nor I have file insurance claim yet and nor I have got any fir copy

Learning

1 Replies

Mackenzie Monsoor   27 October 2017

Officials of the law departments take quick action on this case that help to uncover facts behind this all. You can get help from online qualified essay writers for writing of essay papers on assigned topics without any problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register