LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranjan (software engineer)     30 September 2009

abuse of power


      Is there, any way we can file complaint against the judge for abusing the power in collusion with employer while passing the judgement in industrial dispute.








 4 Replies


You can file if appeal is provided for or you can file a writ petition. "abusing the power in collusion with employer" is a serious allegation. Be careful when you level such allegations.

Suresh C Mishra (advocate)     30 September 2009

 The judges of the Labour Courts or Tribunal are Generally appointed by the Government of the State concerned and in case of CGIT by the C. G. , The complaint can be made against them if it is expected to be proved beyond any doubt and collusion can be proved but as aleady suggested by the learned friend Anil Kumar Menon filing WP or Appeal is a best way saying therein about such collusion .

ranjan (software engineer)     05 October 2009


   Thanks for the valuable suggestion. i need small information when we file wp agaist the award, we have to give grounds for quashing the award. how we can incorporate collusion in the same wp? is it passible to file seperate wp regarding this? if yes, then what prayer we can make?






Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 November 2011

When an error or collussin is committed by judicial authority you have to firt get his decision quahsed from higher judiciary with stricture and then think of giving the complaint.  Unless you have collateral evidence of collusion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register