LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KAMESWARARAO S (General Manager - HR)     27 January 2010


Ours is a medical diagnostic industry, comes under shops & establishments act. One of our employee who is In-charge for Purchase and warehouse worked for less than 6 months ie., before confirmation, submitted his resignation and joined some other organization with out  handing over the documents, materials even charge also. He has not obtained neither his resignation acceptance lr not the relieving letter.

Even after calling so many times he is not responding, we have also sent a letter asking him to complete the handing over formalities failing which we will procedd further legally and also mentioned that with out handing over and obtaining the required relieving / acceptance letter working in some other organization comes under double employment. We have not received any response. He is not a confirmed employee as he has not completed six months. We wants to proceed further, pl. advise - Kamesh


 2 Replies

Sarjooram Sharma (Assistant Labour commissioner)     27 January 2010

If the employee files any industrial dispute in future then only any suggestions can be given. In the meantime you can try to get the material of the company deposited and charges with him be handed over to the company.

1 Like

Vijayarajan (Executive Director)     29 January 2010

Now you are at your liberty to fix the loss sustained to your organisation due to the abandment of employment and file a case against him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register