LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nirmal singh taragi (advocate)     03 September 2011

About income tax return form

Lic agent whose amount is refundble which I.T.R will fill up and a business man who has no account which i.t.r ( i.t.r 4 or i.t.r. 4(s) ) will fil up.


 7 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     03 September 2011

ITR 4 is the appropriate form

jagadish hiremath (advocate & tax consultant)     06 September 2011

If there is refund for businessman the bank account is compulsary & return form is ITR IV.

Sadashiv Rupchand Gaikwad (Partner)     09 September 2011

If  Gross turnover is less than 60 Lacs, and Net Profit is more than 8% uses ITR 4S instead of ITR4

dhiraj aggarwal (TAXPOINT (Director) 9829551008)     19 September 2011

if not maintain books of accounts and gross receipt is less than 60 lac then ITR 4S should be fill. O/w section 44AB vl b applicable and audit must be required.

KARTIK (PROP.)     19 September 2011

ITR IV is right form

nirmal singh taragi (advocate)     19 September 2011

if a business man not maintain accounts , his shows profit 10% of sale, I want to know that should he fill up i.t.r form no 4 (s) under section 44 AD.

KARTIK (PROP.)     10 November 2011

if his turnover is under 60 lac then he can fill ITR-4S

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register