LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rupam chetia   20 September 2018

About family pension

My grandfather(Defence, Retired 1974) recently died and now we come to know that my grandmother's name is not in the PPO. Instead her name was mentioned in the Pension Certificate. They have joint bank account. It has been six month and my grandmother is not getting the family pension. Please advice me.


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     20 September 2018

Your grandmother has to submit an application in the prescribed form along with the copy of death certificate, certificate of the lega heirs who are the dependents of your grandfather to the Accountant General concerned for sanction of pension. the name of your grandmother is not in the PPO is not a problem, if her name is included in the list of family members of your grandfather's official records.

1 Like

rupam chetia   20 September 2018

an identity card has been issued by the sainik welfare borad on her name as wife. and the only document where her name is found is the pension certificate. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register