LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr Ramesh Yadav   08 February 2023

About Cheating and Forgery case against Wife

Can I Complain against wife for cheating and forgery to register FIR. It is cognizable offence or not. we are staying separately since 6 yrs and divorce case is pending at family court.


 5 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   08 February 2023

Yes you can pursue but without evidence it's tough to prove before Court so for more clarification you may contact us then I'll explain properly about your case.
MOBILE 9198889990.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 February 2023

Be specific qua the facts where you can have clinching evidence for the allegations of cheating and fraud committed by your wife before police register a FIR.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     09 February 2023

If you have concrete evidence to prove the charges you can file case against her but if you are just assuming things on very weak grounds and evidence then she can file in return for defamation.

sahithi reddy   10 February 2023

Yes, you can follow, but it will be difficult to establish in court without evidence.

Dr Ramesh Yadav   12 February 2023

Thanks to àll for their valuable guidance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register