LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivaraj (driver)     19 July 2017

About central govt.job

good evening sir, in my t.c is S.C but my family is OBC can apply government job in S.C OR OBC Please help me sir...

Learning

2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     20 July 2017

Based on your 10th class certificate your caste will be determined. So you can apply for jobs as an SC candidate.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 July 2017

A Caste Certificate is a must now. It is the proof of one's belonging to a particular caste, especially in case one belongs to any of the 'Scheduled Castes', as specified in the Indian Constitution. The Government felt that the Scheduled Castes and Tribes need special encouragement and opportunities to progress at the same pace as the rest of the citizenry. As a result, as part of the Indian system of Protective Discrimination, there exist certain special privileges granted to this category of citizens, such as reservation of seats in the Legislatures and in the Government Service, waiving off a part or the whole of the fees for admission to schools and colleges, quotas in educational institutions, relaxation of upper age limits for applying to certain jobs, etc. To be able to avail these privileges, a citizen belonging to a Scheduled Caste must be in possession of a valid Caste Certificate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register