LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nilotpal mukherjee (tax consultant)     22 October 2008

a query

hello friends..recently i have registered myself as a lawyer in uttar pradesh( i am giving my place of practise,bahraich court) membership number given UP 3821/ can i see that it is really registered...though i get my membership certificate..hope i can get full co-operation from all my friends..i have done LLB from Gauhati University..this place is new to me,where i am practising,so my income is also much poor,but due to my ill parents i am bound to stay i am practising as a incometax,sales tax(vat),and service tax lawyer from the last 1 year...very much worry about my income,suggest me how i can earn here by staying here,cos it is not possible for me to leave my parents...hope i get full co operation from all my friends.....wish you all a happy advace diwali,27th october is my bithday mail adress is


 7 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     22 October 2008

ur certificate is a proof of registration since u ve recieved it form the UP chapter of Bar Council.

as far as ur income is concerned bro the simple funda is work hard, develop clients and keep on and on.

SHEKHAR MISHRA (public servant)     21 October 2008

Dear   Nilotpal,

don't    worry    about    your   registration   because    you    have   got   the   certificate   from   Bar   council.For   income ,  use   your   is   made   by   an  intelligent    mind.Try    to   increase   the  no.  of   people   you  know.

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     21 October 2008

as a sr client i must tell you---- you must go once to see yr council office when possible.why from the begining you are doing specilised practice. be a general practitioner. go on moving civil crimal and all under a sincere knowledeable sr. for at least three yrs. hard work never kills you. if you know subject , if you are sincere ,honest to yr profession-------(my right ,none to dispute).wish you all the best

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     22 October 2008

A junior in this profession all over India is not in a better position. The financial position may improve try hard.

About your registration you have to check up with the Bar council office if required for your satisfaction. In my case I have not checked it up for the last 31 years.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     22 October 2008

Dear Nilotpal, Unlike other profession in this profession, first you have to live like a hermit and work like a bull, never mind your income even if that means you have to go to sleep without meal but fill with knowledge. Never go for short cut in the profession for monetary sake, as you may shoot up like a meteor in the sky only to disapear without knowing where it falls and its existence. Have faith in God and work hard, I am sure there will be a reward. All the best.

nilotpal mukherjee (tax consultant)     22 October 2008

i am much lucky that i get total advice and co-operation from all of you thanks to mr.kiran kumar,mr.shekhar kumar,prof.s.c.pratibar,mr.k.c.suresh,mr.n.k.assumi......i abide all the platinam advices of you all,hope in near future i get full co-oeration in my future also...have a nice time to all of you.....nilotpal

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 October 2008


I too wish u best of luck. May God bless u become a judge.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register