Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Kr Raushan   15 November 2018

A Nbfc disbursed loan in my accout without giving any information about rate of interest which is very high

A Nbfc disbursed loan in my account without giving any information about rate of interest which is very high 23% saying that my cibil was poor . how ever I was well decided to not accept this loan if rate of intrest will more than 14 percent and I opposed just getting knowledge about rate of intrest at the same time other nbfc given mr e personal loan at only 16 percent. I am requesting them fir last 6 month to consider my issue but They are not listening me I am forced to paY high rae of intrest as well heavy EMI OF 5 LSKHS LOAN , EMI 19355 RS .pls suggest me where should I contact for help . the customer care of this Nbfc is do lazy , they even not respond mail after one month.even they re not providing me repayment schedule so that I can try for balance transfer by other bank at low rate of interest .in this case I am cheated and victimised and passing through a mental trauma.
regards
Abhishek kumar Raushan
abhishek.kavi@gmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 November 2018

Please issue a Registered notice seeking copies of all documents executed by you, and copy of sanction given to you without disclosing the purpose.  If you have agreed and executed such documents, you can no way escape the accepted terms and conditions and that terms reduced in writing as executed documents.

Abhishek Kr Raushan   15 November 2018

please some more clear advice ...I could not understand .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register