Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipangkar (Business)     26 August 2011

Yeh shahar bada mashoor hai, jee haan, yeh singapore hai...

Yeh Shahar Bada Mashoor Hai,

Jee Haan,

Yeh Singapore Hai...

Learning

2 Replies

Ashok Yadav (Lawyer)     26 August 2011

Yes surely we should support Anna ji in his or i should say our movement against corruption and corrupt govt.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     26 August 2011

Dipangkar ji has posted a thought provoking, sensible clipping. So nice of him. Thanks for it.

----------xxxxxxxxxxxxx---------------

I definitely nurture a vision of having a corruption free India. In fact, Bharat, the erstwhile India under kings was so honest, so exemplary that other countries have come here to learn how the kings managed their kingdoms so well. ANNA's version of lok pal is right, fit, apt, correct for the nation.

All said and done, from all the experiences of very recruitment, continuance on people on rolls, pErmanence, fifth and sixth pay commissions that have sucked up like anything etc, I definitely share a concern: Creating even a single post will add to the already overlaoded burden caused by pErmanents. I definitely graon with pain, fear against names being added to registers, roll calls, whereever, whoever, whatever. I definitely will not pay a pie to governMINT roll callers.

We need to evolve a non-governMINT mechanism, a service oriented, pure means.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register