You are in sept 2013............? so,how come in august?
For your queries:
1. Quiting second motion is not a case,she has very much right to express her second motion with or without your favour.
2. You have done a very wrong move by paying half alimony earlier to final motion.
3. If she is not ready to give MCD nor amount which you have paid then go for contested divorce,attaching the MOU prior to first motion and the transaction of amount which has been transfered.Hire a gud divorce lawyer to plead your case against mental cruelity done by your wife.
4. The amount which you have paid must be adjusted in sec 25 HMA.
5. If you will fear from false cases then go and sit at your wifes feet or else be bold and fight for your freedom.