Stop tin number ,pan no.,close company

Hello everyone,


my problem is one of my relative member running the business (import,export) onbehalf of my name,pan number,tin number.all papers are on my name from the last  years.Now i want to transfer my name to his name.But he always refuse me.How can i stop using my name,tin number,pan number in india and abroad in comapnies in business.I have not any paper.can i stop.


HELP ME??????



1st verify the TIN, PAN.

If that are in your name then send a letter / representation for cancelation of TIN & PAN indicating facts to the tax department. They may help you for the cancelation. Once the TIN or PAN canceled then their business will be stop.


Jyotirmaya Prasad behera




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu