resign from psu bank

Dear sir/mam I am working as jmgs scale1 officer in psu bank.i am facing a staff accountability problem,where all steps investigation,show cause,acceptance of show cause and recomending for condon is complete.but this is to be sanction at a GM's committee,which is taking time(more than6months).now i have to resign to join some better govt organisation.i am on extension which is going to be expired on 7march2016... Now i submitted resign as on 01.02.2016 which is pending at central office level. Please advise me 1.do i have any right to make the process fast? 2.if i leave current organisation and join another,how much serions trouble i can get into(no bond or such other thing is there)? 3.there is also a compassionate ground that my wife is working in dat stae where i m going to join state job..can i seek any help on this basia?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x