Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vipin sharma   09 September 2018

Regarding bail

Hello sir/ madam

I may having 2 questions. please reply.

My wife filed FIR against me and my family under section 498a, 406,323,504 in ghaziabad mahila thana..... counseling in mahila thana & in family court is done & result is fail.. 
1) please suggest should I go for bail or wait for police investigation report..?? 

2) is there any chance that another section can be added at this stage????

Learning

3 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   09 September 2018

You should try to get Arrest Stay before Hon'ble High Court better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.

Regards
Adv Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile and whats app 9198889990

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 September 2018

Stages of Complaint:  - Complaint received from wife - Counselling session done. If failed.. - FIR is filed, 41A notices are sent, station bail is given (Based on Arnesh Kumar Vs Bihar Judgement) - Police investigate the matter  - Chargesheet is filed and the same is forwarded to the local court.   The stage between the FIR and Chargesheet is very important. The more cordial relationship you maintain with the police the more favourably they might write the CC. They might even exclude other members of your family from the CC. So that is the reason why you need to be very calm and plesent with the police.

vipin sharma   09 September 2018

thank u so much for your prompt reply's...

I have got stay order from Allhabd high court for all the section i.e. 406,504,323,498a.. is there any chance that police will add more section?? like 307 or something else..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register