regarding bail

Hello sir/ madam

I may having 2 questions. please reply.

My wife filed FIR against me and my family under section 498a, 406,323,504 in ghaziabad mahila thana..... counseling in mahila thana & in family court is done & result is fail.. 
1) please suggest should I go for bail or wait for police investigation report..?? 

2) is there any chance that another section can be added at this stage????

You should try to get Arrest Stay before Hon'ble High Court better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.

Adv Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile and whats app 9198889990

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Stages of Complaint:  - Complaint received from wife - Counselling session done. If failed.. - FIR is filed, 41A notices are sent, station bail is given (Based on Arnesh Kumar Vs Bihar Judgement) - Police investigate the matter  - Chargesheet is filed and the same is forwarded to the local court.   The stage between the FIR and Chargesheet is very important. The more cordial relationship you maintain with the police the more favourably they might write the CC. They might even exclude other members of your family from the CC. So that is the reason why you need to be very calm and plesent with the police.



thank u so much for your prompt reply's...

I have got stay order from Allhabd high court for all the section i.e. 406,504,323,498a.. is there any chance that police will add more section?? like 307 or something else..



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x