recovery/civil case in india for money lent in uae

Hi Guys,

I had lent around 40 lakh rupees to a business owner in UAE. The person sold the business to somone else  and currenly the business is dissolved. I have both UAE company cheques and UAE personal cheques given by the owner.  i filed a civil case for this and a  judgement was issued for the LLC/ owner to pay back the amount owed. This person now is in India. Can I file a civil case in India to recover this money ?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x