Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LAWYERS NOT ALLOWED IN FAMILY COURT CHENNAI

Page no : 3

(Guest)

@Avnish Kaur

I agree with your statements but Ram Samudre-DRF KABEERPANTHI should not talk like this .All lawyers are not bad .

Yes, practice of percentage of settlement amount in cases of MCD needs to be condemned and should be removed immediately And  the lawyer shoud try for reconciliation as far as possible.

I have fought  many case for legal aid to help poor people .And this person defame lawyers .All are not bad.

I also agree JUSTICE SHOULD BE AS SIMPLE AS NATURAL but what he commented that those lawyers/advocates may opt other business like PAN-SHOP, KIRANA STORE, GENERAL STORE etc.Thats why i said  earlier statement.

Avnish,you are a consultant so you talk like this and i agree with you as you speak for the benefiting the society.

Law as a instrument of social control and for that law should be simple,reaches to the poor people.

(Guest)

It is not a joke but bitter truth by which common people suffer generally every day agt every moment;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/A-SAD-JOKE-ON-ADVOCATORY-20109.asp

(I am not replying to any fool)

(Guest)

@Ram Samudre-DRF KABEERPANTHI

I am not against  you but what you said likePAN-SHOP, KIRANA STORE, GENERAL STORE etc. thatwhy i said this.I agree with the statement that BUT JUSTICE SHOULD BE AS SIMPLE AS NATURAL FOR ALL IRRESPECTIVE OF RICH OR POOR.If you realise then its ok if not then here i said this.

No need to reply every foolish.;)

valentine thakkar (advocate)     14 November 2010

Section 13 - Right to legal representation
Notwithstanding anything contained in any law, no party to a suit or proceeding before a Family Court shall be entitled, as of right, to be represented by a legal practitioner: PROVIDED that if the Family Court considers it necessary in the interest of justice, it may seek the assistance of a legal expert as amicus curiae.

This limits the role of the advocate to the barest minimum.
2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
"

I am not against  you but what you said likePAN-SHOP, KIRANA STORE, GENERAL STORE etc. thatwhy i said this.I agree with the statement that BUT JUSTICE SHOULD BE AS SIMPLE AS NATURAL FOR ALL IRRESPECTIVE OF RICH OR POOR.If you realise then its ok if not then here i said this.

No need to reply every foolish.
"

My dear Indian Citizen Brother, I understand from observation of your performance that it will take a long time for you to be matured.  Even though, since the great visioner of 21st century Mr. Rajeev Gandhi has provided voting rights to every citizen from the age of 18 years and so your share is equal in decision making and in this aspect I have equal respect for you and i feel it is my duty to convince everyone my point of view and so I have something to say you.  But right this moment I have to complete some other important matter which will take all the hours tonight.  So later...

(Guest)

Now every one knows why your old profile has been deleted ?

(Guest)

Oh.. this thread has also been removed; https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/OWL-are-on-every-Branch-of-Trees-including-LCI-Editing-Team-26970.asp

No problem, the matter in it is reiterated below;

OWL are on every Branch of Trees including LCI Editing Team

Great Allama Iqbaal said;

Har Shaakh pe ULLU baithe hain, Anjaam-E-Gulistan kya hoga?

(OWL are sitting there on every branch of all the trees so imagine how will be the Garden?)

Those who have no sense of democratic constitution of India nor know the Indian secular & democratic culture they are sitting in the Editing Team here in this site so called as the site for interactive Platform for Lawyers and Indian Citizen and editing like the blade in the hands of monkey and jumping here n there like a monkey in the careless Garden and which is shown in their unjustified deletion & removal of threads and postings made by the people.

Right said the Great Allama Iqbaal.. Har shaakh pe ULLU..... so these are the reasons for collapse of justice system in our India.  I am ashamed for them.  What they have learned? And where they have learned???

(Guest)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Is-Advocacy-a-REAL-PROFESSION-How-is-this-existing--27103.asp

If Advocates removed a more than half cases will be closed at same time and innocent people will be free from their grip since most of the cases are only for making money and justice is delayed under one pretext or the other for TAREEKH PE TAREEKH and threat of typical procedure.

No professional advocates should be allowed and number of judges should be increased with more salary and number of cases finalised basis increments too.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
"

"those lawyers/advocates may opt other business like PAN-SHOP, KIRANA STORE, GENERAL STORE AND and many other jobs which people do and those who have no other option for any reason they may get guaranteed employment in NAREGA too."

Ye aapna updesh apne pass rakho.You are a sick person.
"

Dear ADVOCATE Kushan Vyas, I am sorry if I hurt you but my intention was not there to hurt you.  But it is a fact that the common man gives more respect to the people who run a PAN SHOP or KIRANA STORE of earning by labour in NAREGA than to the advocates.  It is general opinion in society that the "KAALE KOT WAALE cuts the neck of innocent people" so don't do anything for which you have to go in Courts. Only their clients says on their face "VAKEEL SAHAB-VAKEEL SAHAB" but on back the also use bad words to them. Is this my mistake?  And ofcourse, I think you will also be agree, that earning by labour is always good & respectful than making fool to innocents.  I don't think so that you should show your anger on me for the general opinion of society.  I only can say sorry to make you happy so I already said it, now smile please.

2 Like

(Guest)

:P

swatirswatir (learning law)     15 November 2010

mr ram samudre ji .your views are just too revolutionary.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 November 2010

Is this my mistake?

you are absolutely right, ram ji

the fact is govt offers justice to it's citizens free of cost but we compail to pay tax to get this so called free just !!! 

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     15 November 2010

Advocates used to be and see more reality than anyone else. We should not forget that all the frirst line freedom fighters were Advocates. Also in interantional arena, Nelson Mandela, Barack Obama, Abraham Lincoln, etc.

They can bring better revolution and evolve better system than any other professionals, only thing lacking is right environment, mobilization and leadership. Their skill is not being utilized.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ashutosh Bhartiya
"
Advocates used to be and see more reality than anyone else. We should not forget that all the frirst line freedom fighters were Advocates. Also in interantional arena, Nelson Mandela, Barack Obama, Abraham Lincoln, etc.

They can bring better revolution and evolve better system than any other professionals, only thing lacking is right environment, mobilization and leadership. Their skill is not being utilized.
"

OK Sir, so on account of Barack Obama, Abraham Lincon etc. it is justified that the exploitation of people by advocates is justified.  Ok, I surrendered before your logic since have no more logic is remained with me and thanks for misleading the topic of this thread.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register