Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak (SSE)     01 October 2013

Property transferred by tricking grand mother

Hi,

My Grand mother had some property(A Building) in her name in kolkata.She has 5 son and 2 daughters.

My Grand father died around 1.5 years back and since then she has been staying in the same building.

Recently we came to know that one of my uncle(youngest son) had got the building transferred in his name by tricking my Grandmother.My grandmother is illeterate and is very old to even see the documents properly.

My uncle alongwith his Wife,daughter and one of his neighbour took my grandmother to court by saying that she needs to sign some legal documents for property tax purpose but instead got the property registered in his name.

My Grandmother is saying that she had no idea about this transfer and would like to take legal action againt my uncle.My uncle simply cheated her and got the property transferred.

So I would like to know what action can be taken against my uncle.Can we file Criminal/Cheating case against him.

Is there any way we can make that property transfer null and void ?

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 October 2013

A criminal case u/s 420 either through Police or private complaint and also a civil suit for declaring the alleged transaction as Null and void would be a solution for the problem.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register