Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hiralal Bagul (Accountant)     14 August 2014

Property partition

Dear experts,

After my father death my elder brother not agrre to partition my father agriculture  land property. so we  can appeal for partition the said property ? if yes in which department ?our names presents in 7/12 abstract. ( 3 brother & my mother)..if there is any application format  please provide the same. waiting for your valuable reply.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 August 2014

after the death succession will open, so deceased legl heirs will be entittle for equal share in the deceased's properties.partition deed to be submitted with sub-regisrar office. 

Hiralal Bagul (Accountant)     14 August 2014

Dear sir , thanks for your valuable reply. We three members agree for partition deed but my elder brother not agree. In this situation what we do please gauide us. & thanks again for valuable informatio

ahmed (document writer)     15 August 2014

dear sir 

partition deed shall be registered in the office of sub-registrar concern and all legal hairs have to sign the deed otherwise you have file the partition suit in the civil court for partition court will decide the share or execute the partition deed on behalf of your brother who is not ready to partition the property   

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register