property cheating by my parents

Hi, i'm saran..actually i did a love marraige ..so my parents backmailed that does not give me any property share to me...before my marraige, i give 33k money per month to my parents and also they put hosuing loan by using my pay slip and they construct the home..but now they behave very rude and they are planned to give more share to my brother..they try to cheat me..so, is there any way in law to get back my right share? please anyone tell me the favourable law for me?


Sir, In whose name the property stands? Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450


you have taken the loan for the construction  of house but what type of loan you taken?

You have to prove that your taken loan for the construction of the house.  Till your parents are not change your brother’s name in there place, you can claim your share. If any things made with register at sub-regist you can claim. If any things make regist then you have to file civil suit. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x