my grandfather had 2 houses and a land 1 bigha , now my both two uncle have control on it - my grandfather,my father and one uncle is now dead, so how can I take my part by court order


My father had a old property and he gave it for the Joint Development of apartment and we got 5 houses in that. Now after completion of the project our 4 houses are empty, and in that apartment an association has been created and they are collecting maintance charges for the empty house also. That was not an issue, but recently we got an electricity bill for 4 months of an amount of Rs. 30,000/- now the asscoation has equally divided it and they are charging for the un-occupied house and the charge is coming around 2,000/- per empty house. Is it legally correct colleting the extra charge of electrity from the empty houses? if not pleas help me with the legal clouses, as there is one person from legal background who will stand for the fight all the time as it will be extra charge for them. 


Please help me out. 



If u want legal adive on the matter then u need to give draft of that agreement to me i will guide you regarding it.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu