Proceeding of 107/50 by police on complaint of hurt/injury

Dear All,

I have got injured during with argument with my ex wife....and she injured me with her nails. i immediately approached local police station and gave them a written complaint. first they accept the same with MLC and after some time they dont entertain me. I approach the Commisioner of said area and give an applciation. They forward the same to concern Police station for further proceediing. Police person got pressure and they did proceeding of 107/50 and bond me as well my ex wife also. 

While this matter was injry/hurt they why they did the same and what is the remedy for the same.

Web Developer

Same case with me, just contact me at,




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu