partation suite

Dear sir

my father has filed a partion suite for 6 acers of land,my grand father have 3sons alive,the last son is enjoing the land past from 40yrs,the whole land is in  elders son name mr hanumappa,but enjoing the land is nagappa,will the grand sons will get their part of land or not,how many months it will take.




your father have full right on that property no one can deprive him from his share so file suit for partion and also for the claim of share coming from the gain of earning from that land.feel free to call for any query.


yea, he as well as you or any other persion can file a suit for partion , if the property is an ancestral property as such, you all person beomes the coparecenor and have right in the ancestral property and equal share. your father will win the case , dont worry, it is only a matter of time.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu