LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mRs francis   04 January 2018

Non occupancy charges to be charged by society in goa

I a a member of a housing society in goa.

I have received the minutes of the meeting  in which  the managing committee  has passed the following

Agreed and decided by all members present to levy Non-occupancy charges.  Flat / Villa owners who rent out their premises will pay a sum of Rs. 1000/- per month to the Society as non-occupancy charges before renting out their premises with the permission of the Society. 

Agreed and decided by all members present car parking for tenants and visitors will be charged @ Rs. 1000/- per month or Rs. 50/- per day.  Respective owners to inform the Committee about the tenant / visitor using the parking in the drive-way.

Is this correct as I give my flat out on rent in Goa

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 January 2018

The Office of the Registrar of Coop. Societies is the registering and controlling Authority for all the Co-op. societies.

All the Co-op. Societies registered in the State of Goa are governed under the provisions of Goa Coop. Societies Act 2001 (herein after referred to as “Said Act”) and the Coop. Societies Rules 2003 made there under (herein after referred to as said Rules.).

In order to provide more efficient services to the public and have better control over the functioning of the Societies, the Department is divided in 5 Zones viz Central Zone-Panaji, North Zone-Mapusa, South Zone-Margao, Dairy Zone-Ponda and Quepem Zone-Quepem.

Central Zone caters to the need of all the societies registered in Ponda and Tiswadi taluka. Likewise, South Zone caters to the needs of the societies registered in Salcette, Murmgao, Cancona, Quepem and Sanguem taluka and North Zone caters to the needs of the Societies registered in Bardez, Sattari, Bicholim and Pernem talukas.

Dairy Zone exclusively caters to the needs of Dairy Societies which are functioning through the State of Goa.

The societies whose area of operation is confined to entire State of Goa is registered and controlled at the level of Head office Panaji. For Registration of a Co-op. Society or for any advise/guidance/clarification or for redressing of any grievances the societies may approach the concerned office under whose jurisdiction they are functioning.

Mario   14 April 2020

What Mrs. Francis has asked n what you have replied is miles apart.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register