Need judgment (urgently)

Jr. Advocate

I am urgently in need of a judgment "anjali raut shikshan sanstha v/s. secretary dept of education 2001 (4) mahlj 293".

can any one have a copy or any idea that from where can i get the same?


google search



Dear Sir,

This issue is regarding Hsg. Society.  Our building was constructed in 1995.  The builder sold 12 flats. One of the flat was 2BHK, but he sold only 1 BHK as per the purchaser's request. This room is about 300 sqft. nothing done, it is just room.  The builder collected Rs.15000/- per flat for forming society and ground flooring etc. in cash without any receipt. But the society formation did not done by him. Members approached him, but he has not responded. Then 12 flat owners formed the socity in the year 2002 the expenses borne by the members.  One day, his son came informing that his dad expired and his mother is a partner.  He wants to sell the property and he wasasking for NOC and share certificate.  After forming society we were charging society charges to the room (G-5) and the interest thereof (21%). As per balance upto 31st March 2012 about 1,70,000/-.  We demanded for the outstanding and conveyance deed.  In this situation, we want to know, what action to be done.  Pl. help us for doing the justice action.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu