Maintenance case

Not applicable

Hello,

I have filed the Maintenance case on my husband a few years back. He did not obey the Court rules, got disappeared from the house, did not take the summons and did not even appear to the Court during the case. The respected Court made several attempts and finally sanctioned the Maintenance to me. Now he filed a petition in High court to set aside the case. Can someone guide me on the next steps on the Maintenance case?

Advocate

Mam, 

Have u received the copy of the High Court Petition, Can u share it on advocate.kapilc@gmail.com for correct opinion. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Advocate

You can either challenge the maintainability of the Petition in High court as the first option is to move the lower court which passed the order to have it set aside.  Or else, you can appear in the High Court and contest it.  Mention the arrears at the outset and pray that the Court direct him to clear a certain percentage of the arrears before he is heard.   

Total likes : 1 times

You file execution petition in trial court for execution of trial court order awarding maintenance. Simultaneously in high court point out the conduct of husband and also non payment of awarded maintenance. Consult a competent lawyer.

Not applicable

Hello Kapil Ji,

I am still waiting to get the copy of High court petition.

Will forward it to you as soon as I receive.

Thank you!

Not applicable

Hello Kumar Uncle,

I did not understand on why you have replied as such to my comment.

Please understand that it's a girl life who suffered and also wanted to get rid of the past. As I have already suffered a lot and do not want to loose my life for a person who doesn't care for his wife

Anyways thank you for your suggestion.

Not applicable

Hello Radhika Ji,

Thank you so much for your suggestion!

Not applicable

Hello Siddharth Ji,

Thank you so much for your suggestion!

Your main moto to get money from murga those are filled with golden egg. You women are so smart to misuges the law. Please act happily with family to serve better india.

Total likes : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu