hulimangala sai garden

Hi Team,

I have a bought plot 35*40 sq ft in Sai Garden in Hulimangala, Bangalore in 2013. Family elder son has puchased the Land from all family members and made the layout and sold it.. total land of 2 Acres and each and every family members have signed the documents for selling in 2013. Now i am planning for construction of house. We have Sale Deed signed by Elder son.  we are getting threats from the local land owners, who claim to be owners and saying, they have not received the payment of land sold to elder son .. Its completly a there family issue but they are not allowing us to consturct and planning to file a case in Court.. Now my construction is going on  and now it completed the pillar.. Now if they file a case in Court then what is the procedure to continuue the construction and how we need to move to house .. Please help. 


If you have registered sale deed then they can do nothing, just file police complaint ;don be scared as you have title of the property


File caveat in court for every 84days until they file the suit.

Hello, community! I've bought a new house with a garden too. It's not that small actually and I need different tools to keep it in good condition. What are your thoughts on permeable pavers? I found an article about them https://bestyardproducts.com/best-permeable-pavers/ and now I wanna try. Just need to collect opinions.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x