LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Menneni Dewindar Rao   29 August 2019

How to get justice ?

My 4 friends got forcibly signatures with thumb impressions on 4 p.notes,7 white papers,5 legal papers,9 Rs.100/- bond papers& 12 blank cheques, and taken away my CAR also on 17/11/2018.
I complaint in concerned police station and case filed in court on 18/11/2018. police officer not made FIR sofar. He given me notice on 17/6/2019 that your complaint is NON-COGNIZABLE . Immediately I filled PROTEST PETITION on 8/7 /2019. No call from court so far. My lawyer is saying that awaiting final report from ps. ( CI never files final report.because he is wanted by doing .He is close to accused.) Now what can I do ? How to get justice ?

Learning

4 Replies

TGK REDDI   30 August 2019

If you want justice, you must buy it.

But your opponent can as well buy injustice.

He who pays more gets want he wanted.

Money, money, money.     Money makes many wonders.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 August 2019

There is no immediate damage for you, and there was a complaint in writing on the coercive actions in obtaining such signatures by all your four friends.  Let the complaint take it's own course, and why and how these things happened with your four friends are material facts which you have failed to inform in the forum.  As you have engaged local advocate, make a follow up with him.

Menneni Dewindar Rao   31 August 2019

May I go to High Court now in this issue ?

Saba Khan   31 August 2019

you cannot go to the high court directly if the police has refused to file a case there are proper sections for filing FIR i.e section 154(1) of CrPc after the refusal of police to file a case u should inform this to SSP under section 154(3) by hand written or by post.if he also refuses than u seek to megistrate under section156(3) after the high court comes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register