Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Night1234   01 March 2016

How to file second rti appeal?

Hi,

How to file 2nd appeal of RTI? I filed this RTI to get some information from the police station in Vijayawada. So this comes under state governament.

I was able to file RTI application and also first appeal through "onlinerti.com" website but they dont have option to file for 2nd appeal. So please provide me as many details as possible to file 2nd appeal. Thanks.

Learning

2 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     01 March 2016

Find the address of second appellate authority. get the print of your online RTI application and first appeal also. Then draft the second appeal and send through post to second appellate authority with the copy of RTI application ,first appeal, and answers if any.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 March 2016

The rules differ from State Commission and Central Information Commission.  Each Commission has prescribed format and it is always proper to submit the second appeal by traditional method of Post, and then tracking delivery through indiapost portal.

The essentials are chronlogical order of th events from RTI application, PIO information, FAA date, FAA orders with self attestation on each document, and indexing the same on first papra.  

FOR AP there is no format.and you can file second appeal manually to AP Information Commission, Samachara Hakku Bhavan, Mojamjahi Market, HYDERABAD 500 001.

The essential segemtns for filing second appeal  are

1.Chronological index  (Date ) Page No.

2.PIO & FAA ADDRESS with such service proof if any.

3.Appellants full address.

4.Brief facts: Date of RTI, information solicited, responses from PIO & FAA.

5.Grounds for Appeal:  (in case of no response 'Deemed denial" other wise if information is provided why the information is not satisfactory with such reasons (incorrect, incomplete, not relevant)

6..Verification: That the above information is true to best of my knowledge and information.

PRAYER: for directions to PIO to provide the information free of cost as expeditiously as possible free of cost and for imposing penalty and recommendation for disciplinary action against PIO

Place and date.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register