how to file a case on a who hitted you badly


how to file a case on a guy who hitted you badly .when my girl friend cheated on me i went to see her in her place the near my neighbour hitted me very badly when i was telling him about her.and with out any proper investigation with her what she did he started to hitted me and my girl sits and watch it.and i have hardly each and every proof of her.that she cheated on me.this happen a month before i even told police and they still didnt start any actions.i have be in mental agony and still in depressions of this and i never even tried to him back and the guys mom is started to hitted me also.i have to file a case on this guy he's just an neighbour of her .she wont come and support to police station if she comes she will be in trouble also bcoz she married me in house and i have her voice recordings but i dont have any these recordings will be considered in court but i didnt legally registered the marriage she has been cheating people like this i think pls do suggest me what to do with this guy and mom who hitted me badly.when i when to talk with her .

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

You would have give police complaint on her cheatin you. Why you went their house and got hittings from neighbours,  the need of making younger generation more aware about giving respect and protection to the womenfolk. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu