Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     02 November 2017

How to fight

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow i am having judgement in 498a. where as I am third husband to my wife, without giving divorce to her first husbands she married to me. 

Here my doubt is in tomorrows judgement says that I am convicted, what is the procedure to follow. Can i appeal to higher court immediately, can i get bail immediately, or police will sent me to jail. please clarify

Thanks in Advance

Learning

5 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     02 November 2017

You will be acquited by the court. If she's legally not your wife as she's already having previous husband her charges under section 498a IPC fail on this account itself.

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     02 November 2017

Thank you for your valuable reply sir. You reply boosted me up. I am having her first marriage certificates also i produced in the court sir.

pankaj verma   03 November 2017

why u don't disclosed this to court before...it is ur RAMWAAN...use it.

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     03 November 2017

Thanks to everyone in this form who helped me by giving an useful suggestions. Today judgement given in favour of me. Thanks a lot to everyone.

Accused called present. Police present. Judgment has pronounced (vide separate one) In the result, the accused Nos.1 to 3 are found not guilty for the charge offence punishable under Section 498-A I.P.C and accordingly they are acquitted under Section 248(1) Cr.P.C for the said offence. The bail bonds of accused shall be in force for a period of 6 months as contemplated the provisions under Section 437-A Cr.P.C
Nature of Disposal :

ACQUITTAL

Thavell   11 April 2018

If you assume that the word roblox.com subscribe is just referring to the registration https://robloxlogin.us/ One more meaning for roblox.com register is for the enrollment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register