How to change abbreviation of caste in leaving certificate

How do I change abbreviation of caste in school leaving certificate? My father's 1983 leaving certificate states caste as HINDU P.S.,which is anyways HINDU PADMASHALI,the school authority refused to change it and said it cannot be changed. At as I do not hold any prior caste certificate of my family so is it possible to change it anyways by legal action as the P.S. is written on what basis?

You have to approach civil court and file declaratory suit.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu