LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kulraj9999 (Accounts)     18 September 2012

Formalities while returning streedhan

In case of MCD, what are the procedures should one follow while returning Streedhan to the Bride?

I mean what paper work, receipts, witnesses, legal documents etc. etc. to be done, so that later stage Bridal side should not say that Groom didn't returned Streedhan or should not say that Streedhan returned was a fake?

Kindly advise.

Learning

8 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 September 2012

1. A hired Advocate drafts the MCD petition as well as MoU encompassing list of stridhan being returned with admission of its safe return in Order Sheet (Statement) of the day before a competent Court. For the same hire an Advocate instead of being dependent on free legal portal aid for all ifs and buts.

2. For clearing doubt of Gold being returned is genuine or fake take self pain along with meeting certification fees and subject all gold / platinum / silver items being returned to BIS Laboratory testing as per most current Authorized Centers list annexed herein whichever falls nearest to your ordinary residence. They will charge set fees and may give you Certificate of its purity. Submit the same (Certificate) along with each item as admitted marked Annexure in MCD Statement.

Your or her work (apprehension) will set to rest once for all by following above process flow only if you have monetary capacity to get each items (now) certified as per legally recognized BIS Standards
J

Observation (offcourse as usual off the records my esstyle of saying IT J):
Sometimes people themselves makes situation over complicated hence some more investment at last mile is necessary as advised above
J

Attached File : 923033217 bis gold lab list.pdf downloaded: 211 times
1 Like

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     18 September 2012

Endorse Ld.Jobs

ASHOK (trainer)     18 September 2012

Dear Tajobsindia.  

A great reply indeed!

I am mesmerized by both your great expertise on law and  equullay your expression and command on legal phrases. I am a great fan of your replies. I am sure you are a great advocate and master in law. Thanks 

ASHOK (trainer)     18 September 2012

Dear Sir

I greately appreciate your replies  which are highly enlightening and very practical and focus on law point always . Hats off to you for your guidance in all legal matters to all !

Kulraj9999 (Accounts)     20 September 2012

Dear Tajobsindia,

Great reply.

I love my parents (law)     29 March 2013

Tajobsindia is really great

Anjey   16 September 2023

I'm facing a rather specialized task at work and need some recommendations. We're looking for a company that has expertise in equipment analysis and multiphase flow (fluid dynamics) testing. Our project requires precise testing, thorough expertise, and full documentation at each stage of the process. Ideally, we'd also like to have a dedicated manager who is knowledgeable in these areas to guide us through the process. Does anyone have any recommendations for companies that offer such specialized services? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Kassabian   16 September 2023

Having overseen a variety of processes in my own bottling company, I've come to appreciate the critical role that testing and analysis play in ensuring optimal operations.

For a task as intricate and specialized as yours, it's crucial to work with experts in the field. I would strongly recommend considering Sand Control Lab. I've collaborated with them for projects that needed a level of precision and documentation you're describing. They have an exceptional multiphase flow laboratory and can provide you with the comprehensive documentation you'll require for every test carried out. They also offer dedicated managers who are experts in the field, ensuring you get accurate and actionable insights throughout the process.

You can find out more about their services here sandcontrollab.
сEntrusting your project to Sand Control Lab means partnering with a team of experts who have years of experience and state-of-the-art facilities. I hope this recommendation serves you well. Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions. Good luck with your venture.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register