False affidavit

Dear sir,  Can we file a case for hiding/ false detail ( Having 2 voter card in different city, mentioned Kumari her self while being married, in column of husband name mentioned nil)  in affidavit  while contesting parshad election even she has lost election.
kindly guide.


I don't think you can file a case against a false affidavit, but you can report this to the appropriate authorities regarding that she has provided incorrect information. The reason why you cannot file a case against a false affidavit is because a person would like to know why you are doing this. The other reason is why did you let this happen at the time it happened. This material information can be used if ever there was a case in court between you and her in the future.

sir, she is my wife. i filled a divorce petition 2 year back while she had also filled that she want to stay with me.  my cross examination is over, till my case is in strong condition.  now her turn to produce any witness & her cross examination but she is not coming on last 2 hearing, extending the dates. even i tried to convince her for extra court settelment but her demand is very high 25-50 lakh. 

now i fadup with it and want to make pressure on her. 


False affidavit means contempt of court






so can i move to court even she has lost election?

For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always

Losing election does not act as a shield.


A case may draw bit too much.


So sir should i move to court?

and suppose if we come for compromise for sepration than can i withdraw this again?? 

For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always

You had not anticipated a 'False Affidavit'. It has happened & you want Justice. I think, you should take steps & also be prepared for the sorts of things that you have described above.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x